Friday, December 8

Feast 121

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?


I think brushing up on my French would serve me very well. As a call centre agent, way more opportunities would be open to me if I was bilingual.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?


Daniel and "all the chicken".

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?


I think I've said it before but "The Royal Tenenbaums". I just didn't get it at all.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?


Day of Men With Brothers and Fathers and Sons and Nephews but No Females in the Line

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.


I want to not see movies at the theatre anymore. It's so expensive and I don't enjoy it. But next summer, I'll have to go see Spider-Man 3.

No comments: